Senior Tax Discount EligibilityDate Posted: Friday, January 15th, 2016
In order to qualify for the senior tax discount, Camden residents must comply with all the following:
- You must be a Camden Homeowner for at least one (1) year immediately preceding October of the pretax year.
- You must be sixty-two (62) years of age.
- Your annual income (wages) cannot exceed $15,000.00 if single and $30,000.00 if joint account. (The wage threshold excludes social security, railroad pension, military pension, or any other pensions received from previous employment).
- You must attach a copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax Return to the Town of Camden application for the senior tax discount.
- The deadline for form submittal is May 31st to be eligible for the coming year’s senior tax discount.